• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1975 Newstand Pic!

35 posts in this topic

The Atlas/Seaboard characters are owned by Jason Goodman of the Goodman Media Group located in NYC. I believe Jason is the son of Chip Goodman and Martin Goodman's grandson. Word has it that he will sell each character for 10K or 100K for all of them.

Does that include reprint rights to the original stories?

Nice pic! I see Our Fighting Forces, G. I. Combat, Star Spangled War, and perhaps Weird War Tales (off to the left).

Those would be the only ones I own from this shot, but looking at the picture, I would love to have a copy of all of those. :luhv:

Andy

Nice pic! I see Our Fighting Forces, G. I. Combat, Star Spangled War, and perhaps Weird War Tales (off to the left).

Those would be the only ones I own from this shot, but looking at the picture, I would love to have a copy of all of those. :luhv:

Andy

I'd put money that the comic all the way to the left of the wars is a house of mystery.

That Y is unmistakable. But yes, they are divine. :cloud9:

In fact, the following DC titles are consistent with the month/photo...

2zgb03k.jpg

Andy

I'd put money that the comic all the way to the left of the wars is a house of mystery.

That Y is unmistakable. But yes, they are divine. :cloud9:

In fact, the following DC titles are consistent with the month/photo...

2zgb03k.jpg

Sorry, my mistake. Thanks for coloring those in, though. That must take a long time....

Cool pic! (thumbs u

Andy