• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman never sang Black Eyed Peas so well...

48 posts in this topic

Heya gang,

Not sure if any of you caught this video, but I cant' stop watching it. I'm not one for watching youtube vid's much at all, but I thought this was the kewlest thing I've seen all year.

172 students at the University of Quebec got together and shot this lipsynch of the Black Eyed Peas song "I gotta Feeling". It's all done in one continuous shot. Anyways there is a girl early on dressed as Wonder Woman. Hope you guys enjoy as much as I did.

That was really cool and well put together...lots of detail..I bet they had tons of fun, I was cracking up when that dude with the pink bailarena suit passed by...

That was really cool and well put together...lots of detail..I bet they had tons of fun, I was cracking up when that dude with the pink bailarena suit passed by...

Yeah, you can tell they had a blast doing it, otherwise it wouldnt' have come together so well. I loved how they timed it out with the girl getting lifted off the couch, and then the staircase scene with the painter etc. My hats off to them.

Yeah, I guess the video made it onto CNN last week. No edits throughout is really amazing.

That's where I saw this first - CNN. They made a big deal out of it because of so many getting together and creating such a cool video.