• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman never sang Black Eyed Peas so well...

48 posts in this topic

That's it....I'm moving to Canada... :applause:

You better learn some pick up phrases en francais mon ami. Quebec is still trying to separate from Canada! :makepoint:

Yeah...we're still trying to get rid of ya :baiting: ...(I'm an English Quebecer, BTW, though perfectly bilingual).

That was filmed pretty close to where I live, actually.

It's been said many times before: Montreal has the hottest women in the world. Ask a certain famous Marvel Zombies cover artist and he'll tell you the strip clubs here are unique in the world (or so I've heard... :whatev:).

You better learn some pick up phrases en francais mon ami. Quebec is still trying to separate from Canada! :makepoint:

Yeah...we're still trying to get rid of ya :baiting: ...(I'm an English Quebecer, BTW, though perfectly bilingual).

It's been said many times before: Montreal has the hottest women in the world. Ask a certain famous Marvel Zombies cover artist and he'll tell you the strip clubs here are unique in the world (or so I've heard... :whatev:).

I watched the video with Louise last nite and commented that there were more hot women in that video than in the entire city of Columbus, Ohio (we were there this past weekend)...no offense to the Ohians.

That video was a blast to watch.

My high school looked almost identical with all the concrete, pillars and heavy wooden railings. Must be an 'era' thing.

Speaking of which...when are you coming back into town here, Roy?

I watched the video with Louise last nite and commented that there were more hot women in that video than in the entire city of Columbus, Ohio (we were there this past weekend)...no offense to the Ohians.

That video was a blast to watch.

My high school looked almost identical with all the concrete, pillars and heavy wooden railings. Must be an 'era' thing.

Dude, been trying to get there for almost 3 years but just too busy.

:frustrated:

Maybe some time early next year.

:wishluck:

Will drop you a line when I do.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Well, the city's best Confit de Canard is waiting for you...

(thumbs u

Well, the city's best Confit de Canard is waiting for you...

:headbang: