• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED GA Batman #15 for Sale - Universal Label 8.0 / White SOLD

9 posts in this topic

Okay please bear with ... I am re-orienting my "collection," so here is a nice book I'd sell to make way for another I have my eyes on. Guide is $1989, and I am asking $2,000 to include shipping/insurance. Checks, money orders or bank drafts work fine. However, I need to make sure the check/MO clears before I would ship. I'm a newbie at posting on the forum, so if I am doing anything incorrectly please let me know. Also, I have a new scanner and as you can see there are some glare issues, plus I am learning to use a Mac. The book presents much better than the scans show. If I don't sell the book within the next several days on the boards, I'll place it in an upcoming auction. First :takeit: wins and trumps PMs. Of course, I'll consider an offer through PM. I have sold to hockey&comics guy before, if you would like a reference. Thanks! As a big-time newbie, I am truly enjoying the boards (and the clean banter) and hopefully I'll progress.

87027.jpg.5724340afc063f5db00c86c5f0967c8a.jpg

87028.jpg.509306f2874e58dac3842f491c0c4c2f.jpg