• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

I'd like to throw out a couple books for one of the best boardies. Sorry for the scan quality, my scanner sucks for slabs.

Set of volume 2 Spider-Mans #30 - #31 - #32 sold as a set plus i'll ship it free in the states.

Start bidding at $15

$20

$25 cool stuff for the kids wall, plus the shipping will be super cheap.. (thumbs u

I'd like to throw out a couple books for one of the best boardies. Sorry for the scan quality, my scanner sucks for slabs.

Set of volume 2 Spider-Mans #30 - #31 - #32 sold as a set plus i'll ship it free in the states.

Start bidding at $15

$20

$25 cool stuff for the kids wall, plus the shipping will be super cheap.. (thumbs u

lol cheap shipping :luhv:

Another one of my Board Buddies that I was a *spoon* to and had to apologize to!!!

Now I feel left out :cry:

Don't worry, Gav. I'm still waiting on my apology, too.

I don't owe you an apology, crotchsniffer. But you were involved in the time that I had to apologize to EvilAsh. :blush:

Another one of my Board Buddies that I was a *spoon* to and had to apologize to!!!

I don't owe you an apology, crotchsniffer. But you were involved in the time that I had to apologize to EvilAsh. :blush:

I never got a direct apology either. :cry:

But I was within seven degrees of another board member who received an apology from Sean. :cloud9:

Oh... I just felt left out cause you were never a to me. :kidaround:

But I was within seven degrees of another board member who received an apology from Sean. :cloud9:

I definitely don't owe you an apology, weinerpuller. You should apologize to the Boards, just on principle, a couple of times a week. :makepoint:

Blow me.

Feel better now?

:foryou:

I definitely don't owe you an apology, weinerpuller. You should apologize to the Boards, just on principle, a couple of times a week. :makepoint:

:signofftopic:

Blow me.

Feel better now?

:foryou:

:acclaim: I'm somebody