• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

So far: $2,104

I'm new here but I can't believe how awesome all you guys are for helping out your friend in his time of need.

I just want to say you all kick so much butt, it's unreal. (worship) and :golfclap: to you all!

Baltimore Lauren had bid $5 on the Dethlok book, I believe.

That auction is through here. , but I will move it here if it makes things easier A forumite is selling his ASM 300 CGC 9.4 through the site in an effort to help James out and plug my site.

Registering is not a hassle (no commitments, no paying, no PayPal/CC info required).

Again, if it makes it easier, I will gladly move it here. I don't want anyone to feel registering is a hassle to where it negatively impacts James. (thumbs u

I'm new here but I can't believe how awesome all you guys are for helping out your friend in his time of need.

I just want to say you all kick so much butt, it's unreal. (worship) and :golfclap: to you all!

Welcome to the boards! :foryou:

Welcome! and stick around. (thumbs u Are you in NYC?

Nope, Staten Island but a quick bus ride over and I'm there.

Also, thanks for the welcomes. :)

Not sure on the protocol but I'd like to put up the following two books for auction...starting bids at original cover prices of 12-cents and 15-cents respectively...

FF 78 CGC 9.4 OWW

FANTASTICFOUR78CGC94OWW.jpg

FF 96 CGC 9.2 OWW

FANTASTICFOUR96CGC92OWW.jpg

#78 - $100

#96 - $30

Baltimore Lauren had bid $5 on the Dethlok book, I believe.

That auction is through here. , but I will move it here if it makes things easier.

Again, if it makes it easier, I will gladly move it here. I don't want anyone to feel registering is a hassle to where it negatively impacts James. (thumbs u

:foryou:

:news: Staten Island is part of NYC. But it ain't BROOKLYN!!!

o, and welcome. :foryou:

:news: Staten Island is part of NYC. But it ain't BROOKLYN!!!

o, and welcome. :foryou:

Thought he meant in NYC, like Manhattan. doh!lol

And thanks for the welcome. :grin:

Well, that's part of NYC in my book!

Since you're near the ferries, make sure you get over to Governor's Island sometime, if you haven't already. Very cool to stroll around over there.

(OK, now back to the auctions!)