• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

I know I am late to the party, but I just didn't see nor hear about Grinders situation until today.

Anyway. Hope things get better and here is something for the benefit auction. Free shipping to U.S. locations and a starting bid of 40 bucks.

Mad #24. First magazine sized issue. About Fine. No rips, tears or writing. Interior pages are tan and supple. Back cover is slightly rippled but not bad at all. If pressed, this book would be an 8.5. Any questions, just ask.

This issue of Mad was listed by Wizard as one of the 100 most collectible comics.

th_mad24frontforgrinderauction.jpg

th_mad24backforgrinderauction.jpg

Starting bid of 40 dollars please.

Megaton Explosion #nn CGC 9.4 SS W

1st appearance of Youngblood. 1st Angel Medina work. Signed by Angel Medina, Rob Liefeld and Erik Larsen. Super tough in grade because of how flimsy and weird they are. This book is the bomb diggity.

$60

Megaton Explosion #nn CGC 9.4 SS W

1st appearance of Youngblood. 1st Angel Medina work. Signed by Angel Medina, Rob Liefeld and Erik Larsen. Super tough in grade because of how flimsy and weird they are. This book is the bomb diggity.

$60

:applause:

This is my first time ever selling on the board. I have never sold anything on eBay either. However, I will give you my word as a Spaniard that this book will reach your home alive. I will cover Priority shipping in the USofA and split Canada if you pick up the Paypal fees so Grinder doesn't have to.

My contribution: Web of Spiderman #1 CGC 9.6 Opening bid $1

ZjOxXV.jpg

Sorry about the wack scan, I will take pictures if anyone would like some.

Keep your head up James

i'm donating longshot #1 CGC SS 9.2 signed by art adams. shipping is on me to anywhere. starting bid $10

9fb7ca95.jpg

BID $20.00

BID $25.00

if bidding goes over $50, :wishluck: i'll throw in longshot 1-6 RAW signed by arthur adams back in 04, i know issue #1 says 03, but arthur adams was astonished by my good looks and forgot the year. issue #6 sig is slightly smudged due to ink not drying quickly enough. (shrug) the books are 9.2-9.8 grade.

th_7ed9c7e3.jpgth_17c04673.jpgth_6378356f.jpgth_ba8f4a35.jpgth_bc79a6d0.jpgth_108a8a00.jpg

if bidding for this lot goes over $125 i'll include longshot #3 CGC 9.8 1st appearence of mojo. TOP CENSUS lets raise some $$$ for a down and out fellow boardie!!! :foryou:

longshot3.jpg