• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

You guys are awesome! The love from this board is a thing to behold!

BID! :sumo:

:jokealert:

lol I did donate....

I believe this thread needs less words and more of this mess ( :blahblah::devil::screwy: ) since it is a comicgrinder thread afterall.

I agree! Every time you folks get together, it is a GREAT thing.

THANKS TO ALL! (worship)

I too agree. Lately I've been debating just quitting the boards, due to all the drama going on, the thread cra.pping, etc etc. But this has reminded me of why I love the boards so much. Thanks to all you guys helping James out. You guys all rock.

THANKS TO ALL! (worship)

I too agree. Lately I've been debating just quitting the boards, due to all the drama going on, the thread cra.pping, etc etc. But this has reminded me of why I love the boards so much. Thanks to all you guys helping James out. You guys all rock.

Yes they do....there is some serious love on these boards. I am elated....is that the right word? Cause I am speechless otherwise. You guys had my mom balling for a good 10 minutes. The PM's of support from you all and the donations through paypal and here in this auction.....it awesome to be a part of this community, this family. Thank you everyone.....great...more tears. (worship)(worship)(worship)

THANKS TO ALL! (worship)

Yes they do....there is some serious love on these boards. I am elated....is that the right word? Cause I am speechless otherwise. You guys had my mom balling for a good 10 minutes. The PM's of support from you all and the donations through paypal and here in this auction.....it awesome to be a part of this community, this family. Thank you everyone.....great...more tears. (worship)(worship)(worship)

(thumbs u (thumbs u :headbang:

You guys had my mom balling for a good 10 minutes.

are you trying to make tear up? you brought mum into this discussion. :sorry:

mom was overwhelmed with amazement, and relief and joy....the whole time she sat looking through the thread and reading everyone posts, tears rolling hard, all she could mutter was "Wow......just, Wow James".

Not sure on the protocol but I'd like to put up the following two books for auction...starting bids at original cover prices of 12-cents and 15-cents respectively...

FF 78 CGC 9.4 OWW

FANTASTICFOUR78CGC94OWW.jpg

FF 96 CGC 9.2 OWW

FANTASTICFOUR96CGC92OWW.jpg