• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

I would like to thank all who participated. You guys never seem to amaze :applause:

I have received several PM in regards to payments and it really come down to how the owner of each book want to handle it.

I would rather have people paypal the fund directly to Comicgrinder using the "Personal" tab to avoid any fees.

Comicgrinder can then let the seller know that he received the funds.

gain this is just an option...If you are a seller it's your book so it's your call.

If anyone needs grinder paypal address let me know and I'll PM it over.

Again, Thanks all (worship)

I would like to thank all who participated. You guys never seem to amaze :applause:

I have received several PM in regards to payments and it really come down to how the owner of each book want to handle it.

I would rather have people paypal the fund directly to Comicgrinder using the "Personal" tab to avoid any fees.

Comicgrinder can then let the seller know that he received the funds.

gain this is just an option...If you are a seller it's your book so it's your call.

If anyone needs grinder paypal address let me know and I'll PM it over.

Again, Thanks all (worship)

That's what we posted in the beginning of the auction. All funds go directly to James so we don't have money pooling all over PayPal.

Do we have an address to send the loot?

Send directly to James. We just need him to confirm each payment that comes in so then items can be shipped out immediately.

That work?

James can you please PM me your address.I will have the money in tomorrows mail (thumbs u

This place is just ASTONISHING!! :applause:

(worship) Again, thanks to all my fellow boardies, friends, and comic peers who were just selfless and gave and/or bid for James!! (worship)

This was just stellar!

James, remember that you have friends all over the place. Let me know if you're ever in Oregon and I'll do the same when in Cali (thumbs u