• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Just signed on first time in two days. Congrats to everyone. Count, great job on this!!! James hope know you have true friends on these boards. I'm just shocked at everyone's generocity, it's so nice to see after all the bad drama as of late.

Major kudos to you guys, especially Nelson (Count) for all this work, bids, etc. Great job guys.

Nick

Thanks for the Kudos but Kudos definitely go out to Bosco685 for starting this thread and getting the ball rolling. I just jumped on the band wagon :)

And of course kudos to ALL who donated, bid and participated :applause:

Kudos to you Bosco685!!! Great job dude!!!

This is not the 1st time Bosco has stepped up for a boardie who was facing a bad domestic situation. He has a big heart and some big cajones to try to put together these types of Board Outreaches. Kudos to you buddy. We may not always see eye to eye, but you are my homie, and the recipient of all the respect I have to give.

--Sean.

:blush:

Thanks Sean. Very kind feedback, but just trying to pay it forward from when someone helped me years ago when I needed it.

But everyone that participated are the real heroes in this auction. Hats off to you all!

Donated by osborn_fr

Amazing Fantasy #15 (Fake) w/ Free Shipping - $100 - oakman29

I had sent James payment via snail mail first thing this morning.reasons given prior :devil:

(thumbs u List updated.