• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction thread to help ComicGrinder

934 posts in this topic

Added to the kudos thread, but wanted to close the loop here.

Thank you so much to scottish not only for contributing a wonderful Savage Sword 5 CGC 9.2 to help out a fellow board member, but also for allowing me the super experience of winning this book. A fantastic book, super-safe packing, rapid-fire shipping, and even a free Dark Horse Conan.

Dave, you are a hero, and a total pleasure to deal with!

Another book arrived on the same day.

Thank you so much to SlinginWeb not only for contributing a wonderful Sandman 19 CGC SS 9.8 to help a fellow board member, but also for allowing me the super experience of winning this auction item. A fantastic book (love that purple signature by Charles Vess), super-safe packing, and rapid-fire shipping.

Glenn, thanks for a wonderful experience!

:applause:

My contribution: Web of Spiderman #1 CGC 9.6 Opening bid $1

$37.50

Payment sent. (thumbs u

Arrived today! And with a very generous freebie of a Cherry Poptart slab (my first one)! (worship)

Thanks, Jeremy!

Perv! :baiting:

times 2 :baiting::baiting:

Wanted to thank Bosco for a great Caliber Press 1 1st app. of The Crow!! Book arrived, its great. Hope Shark got his Wolverine 1.

Not yet but it will probably show up today. Still waiting on the MAD #24 as well.

Wanted to thank Bosco for a great Caliber Press 1 1st app. of The Crow!! Book arrived, its great. Hope Shark got his Wolverine 1.

Not yet but it will probably show up today. Still waiting on the MAD #24 as well.

Got the Wolverine #1 CGC 9.6 today. (thumbs u

Got the Wolverine #1 CGC 9.6 today. (thumbs u

:applause: