• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #37 CGC 5.5 MP

41 posts in this topic

Can we see the back cover?

Any idea who did the restoration?

Mike

Have a letter from Matt Nelson(Classics Incorporated). As for the back scan, I'm currently in baltimore and only had a scan of the front in Photobucket. I'm home Tuesday and will load it up.

Mike

Have a letter from Matt Nelson(Classics Incorporated). As for the back scan, I'm currently in baltimore and only had a scan of the front in Photobucket. I'm home Tuesday and will load it up.

This is my old copy. Matt actually did not do the work (whomever did, did a great job though). Matt did confirm the work that was done in that letter.

Andre, if it helps, I have a raw scan of the BC of the book. I can post it here on your behalf. Just LMK. (thumbs u

Mike

This is my old copy. Matt actually did not do the work (whomever did, did a great job though). Matt did confirm the work that was done in that letter.

Andre, if it helps, I have a raw scan of the BC of the book. I can post it here on your behalf. Just LMK. (thumbs u

wow...WOW....You are just like one of the superhero's in the comic books Primetime ! Can you post stuff for the rest of too? You're the Greatest.... :roflmao:

Mike

If you can do that for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.