• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

November 2009 ComicConnect Event Auction

265 posts in this topic

...and the way some of those *ahem* more important books are getting bid up I'm thinking you'll need to NOT own one this time either.

:baiting:

Well if the important books are getting bid up, that means the Whiz #2 should go cheap.

(is this what you meant Rick? :baiting: )

...and the way some of those *ahem* more important books are getting bid up I'm thinking you'll need to NOT own one this time either.

Well if the important books are getting bid up, that means the Whiz #2 should go cheap.

(is this what you meant Roy? :baiting: )

Yes.

;)

(is this what you meant Rick? :baiting: )

It's almost like saying "Beetlejuice". Mention Whiz 2(1) and along comes Sean to low rate it....

lol

(tsk)

Go for it "Rick", great book. :baiting::grin:

I meant Rick - I was talking about the "ribbing and good fun"

And Whiz #2 is a good book - I just don't happen to think it's a great book, but that's what makes collecting fun, we all have different yet similar tastes.

Go for it "Rick", great book. :baiting::grin:

I meant Rick - I was talking about the "ribbing and good fun"

And Whiz #2 is a good book - I just don't happen to think it's a great book, but that's what makes collecting fun, we all have different yet similar tastes.

oh, we know what you meant lol

Great book.

:sumo:

...and what about the Det #28 CGC 3.5?

:cloud9:

nice presenting book - looks like it had tape at top and bottom of spine. Big tear on back means front cover presents well for a 3.5.

Going to be costly.

I'm out as I'm happy with my 5.5

...and what about the Det #28 CGC 3.5?

:cloud9:

nice presenting book - looks like it had tape at top and bottom of spine. Big tear on back means front cover presents well for a 3.5.

Going to be costly.

I'm out as I'm happy with my 5.5

indeed, looks fantastic...

as far as GA Keys, this auction has now surpassed all others...

there is something for everyone, but as a "key" kind of guy :cloud9: