• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Life Mutant Discovered!!!!

22 posts in this topic

There's no way that I'm believing that till there's hard proof. Let the James Randi Educational Foundation test her.

Exactly. That's what I'll wait for, and I'm afraid it's going to be a long wait. smile.gif

just keep in mind that the source of this story is PRAVDA . PRAVDA is basically a tabloid now , I recall a few years ago a story regarding american spy-satellites reading minds. They aslo have a current story on a Mach-50 american spy-plane.

just keep in mind that the source of this story is PRAVDA . PRAVDA is basically a tabloid now , I recall a few years ago a story regarding american spy-satellites reading minds. They aslo have a current story on a Mach-50 american spy-plane.

but - -but - -PRAVDA means TRUTH, doesnt it???

She'll have to prove it beyond any doubt. There's no way that I'm believing that till there's hard proof. Let the James Randi Educational Foundation test her.

What is to prove? It's fake , non-existent - a hoax.

Irony in all it's glory! foreheadslap.gif

Chris

What do you need X-ray vision for anyway?...you already have double vision most nights and look at how much trouble that's gotten you.....what you really need is infra-red vision so you can steer clear of defenseless animals crossing the road at night.....

top.jpg

She'll have to prove it beyond any doubt. There's no way that I'm believing that till there's hard proof. Let the James Randi Educational Foundation test her.

Well, it was reported as a news story, and if this girl/family was actually making these claims they'd have to be proven. I don't believe they're true, but if you don't prove fakers for what they are they just keep on faking.

Well, it was reported as a news story, and if this girl/family was actually making these claims they'd have to be proven. I don't believe they're true, but if you don't prove fakers for what they are they just keep on faking.

You take life too seriously....what if eastern european countries strated printing stuff from your National Enquirer......