• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con Forum Dinner: Saturday Oct. 24th

45 posts in this topic

Like most of you planning to attend, I'm looking forward to meeting and socializing with fellow boardies almost as much (if not more than) meeting creators and buying comics!

I realize no solid plans have been made yet, but I thought I'd start a thread to get the ball rolling. I don't know the Boston area well at all, otherwise I'd spearhead this. I figure some place informal for us to relax would be best--as well as having beer on tap!

Thoughts?

Let me do some research as to what is nearby. You can count me in and probably my wife as well.

A bit more down-scale might be the Rattlesnake Bar and Grill (right around the corner on Boylston Street), can't speak for the food quality but the beverages are good. :insane:

A bit more down-scale might be the Rattlesnake Bar and Grill (right around the corner on Boylston Street), can't speak for the food quality but the beverages are good. :insane:

I believe that's where we were last time, I'll check.

If that dude GACollectibles will be there, dinner is bound to be a good time. He's a real gent, always ready with a nugget of wisdom about a comic caper. And a nice, dry sense of humor. He's a scamp, I tell you, a regular rogue!

:ohnoez:

:makepoint: one week people. We should probably get a count on how many for dinner and a final choice of where. I can make phone calls to the restaurant if needed.

My wife and I are in. I'm open for really anywhere for dinner but I'll put my vote in for Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery