• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated Vampirella Tattoo Pictures

26 posts in this topic

Well, it's only been a couple of weeks but I've healed up nicely. I never did scab over due to the Aquaphor that I used. I'm still applying Eucerin lotion several times a day until I see no signs of skin peeling.

When that's all finished I'll just go straight to a good quality lotion/sunscreen.

I'm really pleased with the results! Once the redness went away it definitely looked different. I'm looking forward to getting the white highlights inked in which is really going to make it *pop*.

I've had many strangers comment on it while out in public and everyone seems to agree how good it was rendered!

If my wife and I are over our (swine) flu by this weekend we're headed to Houston for a tattoo convention so I can enter it into the competition. I'm already contemplating what to do with the otherside of my leg. :blush:

Surprisingly my mother wasn't freaked out by it, as I was afraid she would be. My daughter had posted on her (own) Facebook page that "Daddy is getting his tattoo tonight" so my mother saw that before I said anything to her. Kids... doh!

100_1367.jpg

100_1366.jpg

100_1368.jpg

You know, I think it's really cool you got a tattoo, as it's a personal choice and you seem pleased by it.

I just hope that someday, you get tired of plastering it all over here.

I missed you, Vince. :cloud9:

You know, I think it's really cool you got a tattoo, as it's a personal choice and you seem pleased by it.

I just hope that someday, you get tired of plastering it all over here...

...or have it done on a more attractive leg...

I just hope that someday, you get tired of plastering it all over here.

lol

Back-handed compliment.

More of this: "Backhand" than this: "compliment."

Sorry my man-legs aren't silky smooth like you like them. :baiting:

and don't forget attached to a *spoon*. (thumbs u

I've been called a lot of mean nasty things before, but never a *spoon*. :baiting:

I've been called a lot of mean nasty things before, but never a *spoon*. :baiting:

I wasn't calling you a *spoon*. I was commenting that I liked silky smooth legs attached to a *spoon*. There's a difference.

I wasn't calling you a *spoon*. I was commenting that I liked silky smooth legs attached to a *spoon*. There's a difference.

lol