• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bing Casback Question

11 posts in this topic

I just used this for the first time, at 8%, and was wondering if it really takes the 2 months to credit your paypal account? It was an ebay purchase using paypal.

Somewhere I read that some stores credit it immediately.

I just hit the bin on a Hardcover I wanted a couple days ago, the refund was deposited within 5 minutes of paying with paypal.

C

Recently it seems the deposit is fairly automatic, but I do know that at times, especially in the past, it took about 8 weeks. I believe your Bing cashback account overview screen will tell you - including dates of when to expect the deposit.

I'm guessing there is a threshold, like Jive's $50. Maybe more than that they nake you wait the 2 months. My overview screen says 59 days, but I thought that might be just the the standard.

I only hit it this moring, but I do have $176 coming from that one comic transaction.

as we get closer to Christmas, I'm hoping for a bump in the % back :wishluck:

yes, the % was at 8 for months and went to 13 recently but back down to 8 again. I don't think we will see the 25-30% cash back on ebay like last year but who knows.