• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Signature Series sketch opportunity with Anthony Castrillo!

823 posts in this topic

f_c5wbom_d15baf6.jpg

All for sale.PM me if interested. Will hold for CGC submission during NYC cons this fall.

100 each sale ends 10am Wed.

Anthony

Is the Daredevil #163 recreation for sale? or the one above. Would coloring them be an extra charge......? Ill pm you

I will be leaving for Baltimore in the morning. My wife gave the "ok go,have fun!" sign. No getting to 1 W Pratt St shouldn't be too hard. Im bring a bunch of books so if you know i have your cover and if its completed and if your going to Baltimore LET ME KNOW so i can tell you if it in the pile or not.

Thanks again guys for your patience and support.

mac

Thanks guys.

THe baby is fine,apparently we have several options,one of which is having sex,which is ok by me but believe me not a picnic.

We have 2 months before the baby is due so Budha willing all will be fine.

Let me try and get some work done after i get my daughter to nap for the afternoon.

Thanks again for the good vibes.

On a side not, the WOVERINE sketch covers SUCK!!! Dont color them,Marvel is using the stock they used on the second printing of AVENGERS,its not very porous so it streaks.