• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Signature Series sketch opportunity with Anthony Castrillo!

823 posts in this topic

Anthony is working on a cover with a slight twist for me. I am sure some of the older board members will recognize where the swipe came from.

patience is a virue swipe?

Next time you try and get a dig in :gossip: use spell check.

Anthony is working on a cover with a slight twist for me. I am sure some of the older board members will recognize where the swipe came from.

patience is a virue swipe?

Next time you try and get a dig in :gossip: use spell check.

guess you had to be there (shrug)

Works in progress.

f_mm_2dc6095.jpg

f_km_7349e7f.jpg

The Deadpool's nice but the bottom X-Men which is the closest book to my birthday May 78 as there actually is no X-Men on May 78 those BTRDS.

They were into skipping months back then and April and June got X-Books. lol

Great sketch of that cover bro

Simply Stunning!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Does anyone else just see "bandwidth exceeded"? I don't see an image?

Every. Single. Time.

I generally have to check back every couple of days and eventually they show up. Really makes me not want to use imageframe. :P

I'd love to comment on the sketches, but I can't see them.

Ill be clear on the matter. I feel as if its over kill on my part offering another op.Do i want my stuff flooding the boards...no. All the other amazing guys seem to be getting plenty of takers and Im all for that but i dont see a need for my stuff. Brian and I will probably do another,when? I dont know but Ill be selling covers at the NYC cons this year and thats about it.

I figure another month of private work and im done. Im sure Brian hates when i make the statement but im pretty sure hes on my side this time.

And besides i have a great job op back in advertising ( which im interviewing ) and id like to pursue getting back on a monthly.