• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Third Signature Series sketch opportunity with Anthony Castrillo!

823 posts in this topic

Thanks Rich but i not taking any more work. Like i said ill finish my commission list on the boards and close shop. Ill have a ton of covers by con time.

lol don't worry I don't have any cash right now anyways. ILL just keep my eyes open later on 4 when I do and perhaps 1 of yours is available. I haven't been 2 a con in my life, live in the sticks of Northern Ontario, Canada and buy all mine online.

The 1 comic shop in my city of 150,000 or so doesn't even deal in slabs. It kinda sucks lol

taker easy!

Doc,Are you sure you want a MP cover and not an X-Men cover?

Hells yeah.

Anthony, do you need blanks? I have some of the marvel project I can send for the 2 sketches for doc and I.

Doc,Are you sure you want a MP cover and not an X-Men cover?

Hells yeah.

Anthony, do you need blanks? I have some of the marvel project I can send for the 2 sketches for doc and I.

thanks for the offer Joey, but I'm good

hm I didn't know the stock on the MP was any different than the newer ones. Something to think about.

Have you had a chance to scan these in:

f_gm_3c4763d.jpg

f_34m_5548bd9.jpg