• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Splash pages Share'em
1 1

262 posts in this topic

These are incredible! I had no idea there was this kinda stuff inside the GA Timelys.

I think that's the point for a lot of collectors that don't like leaving books in slabs. It's impossible to see the great artwork that's inside.

These are incredible! I had no idea there was this kinda stuff inside the GA Timelys.

I think that's the point for a lot of collectors that don't like leaving books in slabs. It's impossible to see the great artwork that's inside.

Couldn't agree more. I think it bears repeating.

(thumbs u

Man, you guys are going to make me have to start collecting Timelys.

You mean you don't?

:o

I've owned several over the years, but I can never hold onto them. I really want a handful of Caps and a MMC or two. Probably a few Daring Mystery and maybe even a Mystic.

Man, you guys are going to make me have to start collecting Timelys.

You mean you don't?

:o

I've owned several over the years, but I can never hold onto them. I really want a handful of Caps and a MMC or two. Probably a few Daring Mystery and maybe even a Mystic.

I have managed to pick up a handful of Caps and MMC and even a Daring but it is never enough. I find myself bidding on and negotiating for more Timely Comics when I see them. Unfortunately I am usually outbid but there are bargains out there. Don't have a Mystic though. Could use a Mystic 7 or so. I put it on my Christmas list and hope that I can buy one.

From Daring 9 and Cap 9

3511145623_01b5963b5c_b.jpg

1843118330_1a0e772534_b.jpg