• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So a professor at my school is totally on the boards.

26 posts in this topic

Hi Farbman :D It was nice talkin' to you. I'll try to toss around my Boys for you if you want to borrow them. Nice to know I'm not the only supergeek here on TCNJ campus.....I hope you actually come to General to chat now and again, lurker. xP

:hi:

Toss around my boys??????? :eek:

boysvol1tpbcover.jpg

The Boys. Garth Ennis, check it out if you like gratuitous gore and ever wonder who watches the Watchmen...... ;)

@Roy: Oh hush. I speak perfectly lovely English. Y'all old farts just can't comprehend the hip lingo, dude. :D

Yeah Farbman, what she said! :hi:

Does this mean Han will type in English more often?

:insane:

I enjoy trying to figure out just what Han is trying to say.

Kind of like my daily crossword, only on the CGC boards. lol

Toss around my boys??????? :eek:

boysvol1tpbcover.jpg

The Boys. Garth Ennis, check it out if you like gratuitous gore and ever wonder who watches the Watchmen...... ;)

@Roy: Oh hush. I speak perfectly lovely English. Y'all old farts just can't comprehend the hip lingo, dude. :D

There you go ruining the fantasy :sorry:

Hi Farbman! It was nice talking to you. I'll try to find my Boys comics for you if you want to borrow them. Nice to know I'm not the only supergeek here on this college campus.....I hope you actually come to General to chat now and again, lurker. lol

Per Abe Simpson :

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what

I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me. :preach:

Who you callin' old? I'm 18 and prefer older women. That's why I fall for 19 year-olds like Lou.

Who you callin' old. I'm 18 and prefer older women. That's why I fall for 19 year-olds like Lou.

D'awwwwww! :cloud9: That made me fuzzy on the inside to read! :whee:

I ran into one of my students this week at a con. Luckily it was him that was dressed up as a half-naked anime character and me working behind a buddy's booth in jeans and T-shirt and not vice versa :eek:

I ran into one of my students this week at a con. Luckily it was him that was dressed up as a half-naked anime character and me working behind a buddy's booth in jeans and T-shirt and not vice versa :eek:

Or in a Doctor Doom outfit.

doctor_doom_costume.jpg