• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2010 June 4-6

755 posts in this topic

Todd Nauck does a great sketch for a reasonable fee.

sorry, hiding in Adams world......what does Todd draw?

edumacate me.

lol

Looks like Spidey

:sick:

I cannot wait for Heroes 2010 con, especially since it's only a one hour drive from my home! Always had a great time attending in the past and Shelton is top notch so I enjoy supporting his cons as well.

Probably the best "comic book" show in the country run by one of the nicest guys in the industry (thumbs u

But I am somewhat prejudice since I've been going from the beginning :preach:

I cannot wait for Heroes 2010 con, especially since it's only a one hour drive from my home! Always had a great time attending in the past and Shelton is top notch so I enjoy supporting his cons as well.

Probably the best "comic book" show in the country run by one of the nicest guys in the industry (thumbs u

What year did it start?? I dont think we have been doing it since the beginning, but i couldnt agree more. Shelton is top notch.

What year did it start?? I dont think we have been doing it since the beginning, but i couldnt agree more. Shelton is top notch.

A little history

http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/history/

10+ hour drive, but should be worth it :wishluck:

That was a sucky booth. Get one where I can't see you or Bill from Dale's booth. :baiting:
the temptation to blow me kisses is just too great, isn't it lol

I want to see the "rack o Action" by G A Tor
at least the supes covers will make a NC appearance (1,7, 10, 13, 15, 23)

easier for me to haul books around Fl, than it is to take up to NC, so "less" is more