• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2010 June 4-6

755 posts in this topic

They keep adding some decent additions to the guest list.

MARCH 4

Mike Choi

Sean "Cheeks" Galloway

Jonboy Meyers

FEBRUARY 25

Tom Spurgeon

Ethan Van Sciver

Noah Van Sciver

FEBRUARY 19

Marc Bernardin

Clayton Henry

Nathan Massengill

Chris Yambar

mini mega con hm

Was not good.

I loved the fact the ticket office was about a quarter mile away from the exhibit hall where the event was held.

1). Walk to Exhibit Hall from parking lot. No tickets, no entry.

2). Walk quarter mile to ticket office to purchase tickets.

3). Walk quarter mile back to exhibit hall to gain entry.

Very well thought out. :insane:

HERE is the BIG ONE Folks

new-mutants_098-fc_420px.png

This summer, one of the biggest names in comics will be appearing at HeroesCon 2010–Rob Liefeld! From hot X-artist to Image co-founder to Internet comics-community darling/firebrand, Rob’s done pretty much everything in his career in comics. His credits are sort of insane, with X-Force, Youngblood, New Mutants, Cable, and the upcoming Prelude to Deadpool Corps just the tip of the iceberg. His art style is much discussed online, and whether you’re a fan or a not-fan, pretty much everyone who’s ever met Rob personally will agree that he’s one of the most affable, friendly guys in comics, not to mention hard-working.

Good thing too–he’s sure to have some wicked long lines, which we’re already figuring out how to handle. Most likely similar to how we handled the Bendis/Brubaker/Fraction/Claremont lines last year.

And get this–remember how last week I was talking about a “big announcement” for this week? Believe it or not this wasn’t it–Shelton sprung this one on me yesterday in a staff meeting. But we were so excited about it we decided to go ahead and announce it today, while we double-dot our i’s and triple-cross our t’s for the other big announcement. Next week yo!

Filed Under: Guest List, HeroesCon, HeroesCon News, NEWS

This summer, one of the biggest names in comics will be appearing at HeroesCon 2010–Rob Liefeld! From hot X-artist to Image co-founder to Internet comics-community darling/firebrand, Rob’s done pretty much everything in his career in comics. His credits are sort of insane, with X-Force, Youngblood, New Mutants, Cable, and the upcoming Prelude to Deadpool Corps just the tip of the iceberg. His art style is much discussed online, and whether you’re a fan or a not-fan, pretty much everyone who’s ever met Rob personally will agree that he’s one of the most affable, friendly guys in comics, not to mention hard-working.

Good thing too–he’s sure to have some wicked long lines, which we’re already figuring out how to handle. Most likely similar to how we handled the Bendis/Brubaker/Fraction/Claremont lines last year.

And get this–remember how last week I was talking about a “big announcement” for this week? Believe it or not this wasn’t it–Shelton sprung this one on me yesterday in a staff meeting. But we were so excited about it we decided to go ahead and announce it today, while we double-dot our i’s and triple-cross our t’s for the other big announcement. Next week yo!

A bunch of us may laugh at this, but it's dead on about the lines. He was in B'more one year and had the biggest lines of anyone. And Lee and Cho were both at that show. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.

A bunch of us may laugh at this, but it's dead on about the lines. He was in B'more one year and had the biggest lines of anyone. And Lee and Cho were both at that show. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.

As a general rule of thumb, the person with the most haters is the most popular.

:o:o:o

it is because liefelds wife is so hot!

in sdcc in 2005 or 2006, we were set up next to them (toy section) and bridget and mrs liefeld talked the whole show, but man, the fan boys were oogling them

They have added a few more guest to the list:

March 18

Kevin Maguire

Jose Marzan Jr.

Jeff Parker

March 17

Ron Garney

Chris Kemple

Todd Nauck

The best part is all of them are better than Liefeld