• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2010 June 4-6

755 posts in this topic

its the westin.

Some people hate it, i personally love it.

I found it convenient last year, so I must have already booked it, so I am set too!

which is the hotel that is directly next to the con (stayed there last year, but don't recall the name)

I need to book my room asap

I just booked my room for NYC in October.

where are you staying so I know where to book (I need to maintain the 500 yrd court order)

its the westin.

Some people hate it, i personally love it.

I found it convenient last year, so I must have already booked it, so I am set too!

The bar downstairs gets bumpin at night with lots of artists hanging out drinking and stuff.

which is the hotel that is directly next to the con (stayed there last year, but don't recall the name)

I need to book my room asap

I just booked my room for NYC in October.

where are you staying so I know where to book (I need to maintain the 500 yrd court order)

Wyndham Garden Hotel Times Square South

Hey Doc, are you going to be going to both NYC shows that weekend or sticking with just one?

I already told Dale to pretty much count on me for NYC again so I reckon I'll miss Wizard's deal.

Wizard, pfft! I'm going to Comic-Con.

I'm going wherever Dale tells me to go. I love working for someone else. It is just like the kitchen gig. NO WORRIES FOR TUPENNY.

I'm going wherever Dale tells me to go. I love working for someone else. It is just like the kitchen gig. NO WORRIES FOR TUPENNY.

You're just dreaming you're really on Undercover Boss :baiting:

:whee:

I have this fantasy where I tell you were to go. :whistle:

Were's he going? lol

Were's he going? lol

Aw-shucks......and I thought you were just trying to impress everybody with your southern slang :grin:

I made it into Doc's fantasies <3

I made it into Doc's fantasies <3

Can I crash in?

:grin: