• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS #4 NICE BOOK

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys.. would appreciate your thoughts on this recent EBAY win..

book looks good,and high grade,BUT has two small MARVEL CHIPS right next to IRONMAN's hand and some slight wear on the bottom of the spine.. i have a feeling cgc will whack this book because of the two marvel chips... NO OTHER PRE-CHIPS tho...THANKS... ( CTRL + ) for for larger images.. they are high res...

Bc2vlwmkKGrHqQH-EEque2ByyhBK2TDm2sw.jpg

Bc2PQmkKGrHqYH-CgEquU6SwdBK2TDvBcqw.jpg

Bc2zcWkKGrHqQH-DgEquulDe5lBK2TD7ruB.jpg

Bc21j2kKGrHqEH-CUEquEv0zl1BK2TEJYCh.jpg

Bc24ogBmkKGrHqUH-D0EqujnHITfBK2TEZo.jpg

book was guaranteed as unrestored.. so im not worried about trimming... if it is,i will be refunded....i think its just the scan got slightly cropped...still worried about those chips and cgc being harsh on them... i know that the one jim graded a 7.0 and looked otherwise nm....?

book was guaranteed as unrestored.. so im not worried about trimming... if it is,i will be refunded....i think its just the scan got slightly cropped...still worried about those chips and cgc being harsh on them... i know that the one jim graded a 7.0 and looked otherwise nm....?

I thought CGC went pretty light on SA Marvel chipping. I was more concerned about the lower left corner, which looks pretty creased, rubbed 'n' rounded.