• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now Presenting .......... My Batman 9.8 Collection

67 posts in this topic

You've only got yourself to blame when Boozad robs your house. :D

Then he's got a very long swim ahead of him

If he starts swimming now he can reach my place by 2030

2040. I'd have to keep stopping for smoke breaks.

Awesome books Bob (worship)

Thanks :pullhair: After looking at your incredible books I turned to look at mine and am feeling the need to throw them out the window :frustrated:

It's all relative

I feel the same way when I see people that own a single book that is worth more than every comic I have ever touched in my whole life combined :insane:

Thanks :pullhair: After looking at your incredible books I turned to look at mine and am feeling the need to throw them out the window :frustrated:

I'll post my junk to make you feel better.

Anyway, great collection! How long did it take?

Took 18 months so far but eventually it will get harder to fill the holes for books I am missing

Do you only buy 9.8's? I have 12 Batman issues at CGC right now and should get them back in about a month. They range between issues #354 to #428 plus a Batman Cacophony #1. I plan to sell all of them. They were all high grade (in my opinion anyway) and I'm hoping to receive mostly 9.8's and 9.6's from that group. :wishluck:

Do you only buy 9.8's? I have 12 Batman issues at CGC right now and should get them back in about a month. They range between issues #354 to #428 plus a Batman Cacophony #1. I plan to sell all of them. They were all high grade (in my opinion anyway) and I'm hoping to receive mostly 9.8's and 9.6's from that group. :wishluck:

I buy 9.8 mostly

I have bought other non-9.8 bat-books but I wind of selling them off again it seems

I collect up to the end of 1983 or early 1984

With the Batman title I will stop at #368 (first new Robin) :sick:

I buy 9.8 mostly

I have bought other non-9.8 bat-books but I wind of selling them off again it seems

I collect up to the end of 1983 or early 1984

With the Batman title I will stop at #368 (first new Robin) :sick:

The ones I have at CGC right now are #354,357,359,360,361,363,364,366,368,370,428 and the Cacophony #1. Should any of them reach 9.8 I'll let you know when I get the grades. (thumbs u

I'll post my junk to make you feel better.

Anyway, great collection! How long did it take?

Took 18 months so far but eventually it will get harder to fill the holes for books I am missing

That's not too long. I am slowing building up my WF dollar issue collection but my criteria is only no tears by the staples. lol