• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool..the bidder that snagged some of my Adams' comics is an artist for DC!

9 posts in this topic

Almost or just as cool, I bought a Spirit Archives #1 off eBay from Tim Truman, creator of Scout and Grim Jack, and one of my favorite comic artists out there. I got to send him a check AND tell him how much I enjoy his work at the same time.

Last year I sold a Golden Age book to the infamous Richard Jewell, and years ago I was contacted by a representative of Jerry Buss(the owner of the Lakers) asking if a book I'd listed in a CBG add months earlier was still available. Just imagine, one of this guy's functions as an employee of Jerry Buss is to fill his want list!

I recently sold a copy of Dr Strange 1 to Steve Severin and it turned out he lived about 5 minutes away from me. Those of you not old enough to remember Siouxsie & The Banshees might be aware of his collabarations with Alan Moore.