• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any news on who the next Batman,Spider-man movie villans will be?

93 posts in this topic

For Spidey 4, the statement made was that the villain will be someone who has already made his Spider-Man movie debut.

So that means either a rehashing (doubtful) or the Lizard (the odds on favorite) or Man-Wolf (my dark horse).

Here's my question: Why does it take a bunch of Brits to get an American super-hero right? RE: Dark Knight. i mean come on! The Goblin character sucked eggs. Battle armored suit and bug eyes? Is somebody going to tell me you enjoyed a big smog cloud instead of a large alien dressed in purple and salmon in the last FF movie! rantrant

Here's my question: Why does it take a bunch of Brits to get an American super-hero right? RE: Dark Knight. i mean come on! The Goblin character sucked eggs. Battle armored suit and bug eyes? Is somebody going to tell me you enjoyed a big smog cloud instead of a large alien dressed in purple and salmon in the last FF movie! rantrant

Everyone knows that Galactus sucked in the last FF movie.

Everyone knows that Phoenix sucked in the last X-Men movie.

Everyone knows that Venom sucked in the last Spider-Man movie.

Obviously they need more fanboys to write screenplays.

So that means either a rehashing (doubtful) or the Lizard (the odds on favorite) or Man-Wolf (my dark horse).

He could also be retconning some extra who was on-screen for half a second but not in the credits as being "introduced" and then casting him as a Morbius, a Kraven, or whoever to throw off the diehard fans. Example--who was that guy in in Spidey 2 in the elevator standing next to Spidey who said "cool costume"? He looked like an actor I recognize--they could end up making him Mysterio or something. :eyeroll:

Mr. Azziz could become an all new movie only villain who has been augmented with an adamantium skeleton and tentacles and cybernetic voice box who follows Peter Parker around saying "Rent! Rent! Rent! Rent!" while destroying hapless buildings at every turn!

OR

They could bring in Edward Norton and have a Spidey & Hulk fisticuffs.

They could bring in Edward Norton and have a Spidey & Hulk fisticuffs.

Not until Marvel gets the rights to Spidey back.

Right now they have Hulk, but Spidey is with Sony/Columbia.

Don't expect a cross over or a Spider-man appearance in an Avengers/Cap/Thor/Iron Man movie anytime soon until the rights are reunited under one umbrella.

Best,

Chris

Early reports and what seems to be Raimi's preference every chance he gets to mention it is the Lizard. Dylan Baker has stated that he is indeed back for Spidey 4, but that doesn't mean its for any role past Doc Connors. It should also be noted that Bruce Campbell has also been cast in the film.

Doubtful it's Venom with a Venom project that's very much alive on its own, but they are both under Sony, so some synergy is possible, and may even be creative.

The next FF movie should showcase the Sub-Mariner [issue #4-#6] and have it released in conjunction with the Avengers, Cap movies (since he would most likely make a cameo apperance in both). :cloud9: I think the ground work has already been laid out for this when Doom was tossed into the ocean in the last movie. hm

I like the idea of Sub-Mariner being in a FF movie. I really really like the idea of him being involved in Cap's Origin as he's supposed to be, now whether they'll actually do it???

But if those V's think they can just come to earth and take a bunch of water and Namor isn't going to have sumpin sumpin to say about it they iz mistaken!