• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman

22 posts in this topic

I still want to know how he got Lois Lane pregnant without blowing her womb out the other side of her body.

-slym

I must know this answer.

For science.

Now, back to the topic. I think Superman honestly cares about Earth. The people who showed him love/whom he loves reside here, and he is the typical boy scout, so you know.

I still want to know how he got Lois Lane pregnant without blowing her womb out the other side of her body.

-slym

:roflmao:

I've never considered this before but I will be thinking about it as I sleep tonight :o

No one here has seen Mallrats???

Jeez.....

T.S. Quint: But they're engaged.

Brodie: Doesn't matter, can't happen.

T.S. Quint: Why not? It's bound to come up.

Brodie: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child?

T.S. Quint: Sure, why not?

Brodie: He's an alien, for Christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.

T.S. Quint: How is it that I go from the verge of hot Floridian sex with Brandi to man of steel coital debates with you in the food court?

-slym

lol, I got the joke, don't worry sir! :golfclap::P

No one here has seen Mallrats???

Jeez.....

T.S. Quint: But they're engaged.

Brodie: Doesn't matter, can't happen.

T.S. Quint: Why not? It's bound to come up.

Brodie: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child?

T.S. Quint: Sure, why not?

Brodie: He's an alien, for Christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.

T.S. Quint: How is it that I go from the verge of hot Floridian sex with Brandi to man of steel coital debates with you in the food court?

-slym

-slym

If your referring to the Superman movies, I believe he was depowered at the time of conception.

...and ALL of this thrread was long ago considered and written out by Larry Niven, check his short story collections for the title "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" for a tremendously good laugh.