• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

Is it me or were the prices on all of these books insanely cheap

Teddie, I picked up an Avengers #92 CGC 9.4 at a rock bottom price. Thanks to Brian and to Hawkeye for deferring.

Your welcome...I would have loved to have it but didn't need one CGC

Teddie, I picked up an Avengers #92 CGC 9.4 at a rock bottom price. Thanks to Brian and to Hawkeye for deferring.

All you had to do was crack it out of the holder.

(shrug)

Avengers 15 6.5 (presents way nicer but again two holes up above the top staple, go into slight tears, not huge, but there, wreck the grade)

$35

avengers15.jpg

That book looks pressed.

nope. sitting in a long box for the last 20 years at least. untouched by human hands.

Avengers 15 6.5 (presents way nicer but again two holes up above the top staple, go into slight tears, not huge, but there, wreck the grade)

$35

avengers15.jpg

That book looks pressed.

nope. sitting in a long box for the last 20 years at least. untouched by human hands.

I hope people pressing books are getting better results then that.

All you had to do was crack it out of the holder.

(shrug)

Sure I know that but I'd rather pay less for lower grade copy.....honestly, I just jumped the gun without reading description and price....as I did a couple of times this week doh!

Got some great books though that I'll be happy with....really looking forward to that Avengers #11!