• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st sales thread, be gentle! Selling a few mid grade keys...ALL SOLD!

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, this is my first sales thread but I have been an active buyer on the forums for a while. I have been presented with a great deal on a high grade key I've been after for some time. So, I'm trying to raise some funds to get my hands on it.

These books are from my personal collection...just a few mid grade keys. Shipping will be 10 bucks, priority USPS in the US only. Paypal please.

Pics are from my digital camera so they are not the best, I apologize for the lack of a scanner, books are not pixelated...lol.

Any questions, PM me. I would ship these first thing Wednesday since I have the day off. :banana:

X-Men #94 CGC 5.5 Restored. Off White to White Pages. Includes small amount of color touch on cover, top edge trim. (A friend bought it for me raw of the bay. :tonofbricks:) Still a nice copy.

SOLD!!!

X-Men9455.jpg

X-Men #94 CGC 6.0 Blue Label. Off White to White Pages.

SOLD!!!

X-Men9460.jpg

Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC 6.5 Blue Label. Off White to White Pages.

SOLD!!!

GSX165.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #300 CGC 8.5 Blue Label. Off White to White Pages.

SOLD!!!

ASM30085.jpg

X-Men #94 CGC 5.5 Restored. Off White to White Pages. Includes small amount of color touch on cover, top edge trim. (A friend bought it for me raw of the bay. :tonofbricks:) Still a nice copy.

$70.00

X-Men9455.jpg

:takeit: