• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the Zatanna fans - an ongoing series next year.

24 posts in this topic

Yay!

She's right up there with GL in terms of my fav characters.

- Zatanna?

DiDio: Finally, a monthly series.

Nrama: Is the Zatanna monthly series being scheduled now? It's Paul Dini that's doing that, right?

DiDio: It sure is. Paul Dini's doing it. Stephane Roux is the artist to start the series, and Chad Hardin will be working with him as well. And that should be coming out beginning this coming April.

Newsarama - Dan DiDildo 20 Q

Good character, but I don't know about a regular series.

With Dini, that is a killer start. But I'd be afraid that Dini would bounce and it would be garbage. Johns would be the only follow-up I'd be interested in.

Pat

Good character, but I don't know about a regular series.

With Dini, that is a killer start. But I'd be afraid that Dini would bounce and it would be garbage. Johns would be the only follow-up I'd be interested in.

Pat

I'm not expecting a long run, no matter the writer.

DC never seems dedicated to the magic/supernatural character/teams.

They give em some time but eventually move them to the back burner for other things.

I also enjoyed the Zatanna 7 Soldiers mini. Surprising, because most of those minis were not my jam.

The key is she needs a solid supporting cast (to take all of the focus away) and to break away from the one-dimensional sex-pot nature she's always written as.

Pat

I also enjoyed the Zatanna 7 Soldiers mini. Surprising, because most of those minis were not my jam.

The key is she needs a solid supporting cast (to take all of the focus away) and to break away from the one-dimensional sex-pot nature she's always written as.

Pat

I think Dini can do it. He's a talented writer who has had lots of comic and TV experience. And his wife is a magician so he may get some other details right.