• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Archie Covers?

21 posts in this topic

Oh, darn. Another opportunity to post this.

archie50-1.jpg

But for your purposes, the "three on a straw" cover is probably perfect. I expect one of our resident Archie experts has a scan handy.

the B&V issue where they're in the gym and V has some sort of charcoal grey leotard on. :cloud9:

i wanna say 19, but hell i know next to nothing about these books

HAHAHA... Yeah, There are definitely MY favorites, but those would be different than moms :)

The "Beat off 3 guys" cover, for example.. haha

Betty and Me #16! Yes!

I love that cover so much, I really want one of those. Makes me grin everytime I see it.

Hi All,

I want to make an archie cover needlepoint for my mom for Christmas... Wondering what you all think are some of the best Archie covers?

Thanks a ton!

Tyler

Good timing. I posted the first 300 archies on a photobucket site in prepping to list them on ebay. I just need to find the info. Believe it's simply the username archiecomics and pasword archiecomics at photobucket (to make it easy for buyers to see), but I haven't logged in since loading them last summer so I am not positive. If that doesn't work I May need to do the recover password thing

But for your purposes, the "three on a straw" cover is probably perfect. I expect one of our resident Archie experts has a scan handy.

not an expert or even an acolyte, but here you go;

LWA2fc.png

Hi All,

I want to make an archie cover needlepoint for my mom for Christmas... Wondering what you all think are some of the best Archie covers?

Thanks a ton!

Tyler

Good timing. I posted the first 300 archies on a photobucket site in prepping to list them on ebay. I just need to find the info. Believe it's simply the username archiecomics and pasword archiecomics at photobucket (to make it easy for buyers to see), but I haven't logged in since loading them last summer so I am not positive. If that doesn't work I May need to do the recover password thing

Might want to talk to them about some of those comics hm .

Account banned for violating TOS

LWA2fc.png

Two girls + One Cup = :cloud9:

LWA2fc.png

That would be my choice as well. If you prefer the original version...

89714.jpg.05e397f3218a2d59ca6f62ccfe0c8a4e.jpg

LWA2fc.png

This was my first "collectors" Archie book. Got it when I was 12. Ah, the memories. :cloud9: