• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap #2 CGC 9.2 Ebay Auction.. Legit?

24 posts in this topic

Hmm, all previous sales have been for jewelry and now a 100K comic is being auctioned off hm
:gossip: scam, stolen pics... the buyer is NOT from germany, etc

Who is the Uthe mentioned here? The name sounds familiar and I had a sale to someone in Germany last year that fell through where he actually sent the money but then strange things (can't completely recall what) happened before it got mailed and the next thing I know paypal is advising me in a sideways manner to refund the money, which I did, and never sent the book

Wilhelm F. Uthe ?

Link

This is the guy. He bought a mickey mouse 1935 and paypal'd the money then made requests that were unusual, like refund his cost for currency conversion, send the book to a different address and a different name, etc. I asked paypal what I should do to be sure I was insured as seller and they said no don't even try to work it out; just refund the money. Didn't say why.

hmmm............might not be Uthe then (that BIYATCH lives in Hameln :gossip: ) ......

I guess it would be more easy to just ask Adam if this is the person he sold the book to.

Well, likely Uthe is on the move... I don't think he can stay in one place very long.

This has Uthe written all over it... that SPOON hasn't reared his ugly head in while.