• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 7.0 OW/W - CLOSED

43 posts in this topic

thanks for your advice guys.

if it doesnt sell on the boards i will be sending to auction.

i just wanted to give first dibs to the boardies and to try and make a quick sale.

ill give it a week :)

If you want top dollar, I would suggest sending it to Doug Schmell @ Pedigree Comics. He seems to bring in the highest dollar for his AF #15 clients. He also would charge the lease amount on commission.

His standard juice is 10%...same as Clink...are you suggesting that's negotiable? (shrug)

Yes, I believe he has a tier which is lower than 10 percent.

qualitycomix is 7% (thumbs u

There you go. Qualitycomix would be your best bet. Just set a reserve and let er rip. Plus Brent can be trusted and will pay you out quick and you wont have to wait months like some other places...

Man, I wish I had a fin sweet book like this... your the man for having even ever owned the damn thing...

There you go. Qualitycomix would be your best bet. Just set a reserve and let er rip. Plus Brent can be trusted and will pay you out quick and you wont have to wait months like some other places...

Man, I wish I had a fin sweet book like this... your the man for having even ever owned the damn thing...

Yup. That pretty much wraps it up.

If anybody wants to know, Swapto can be trusted.

(thumbs u

I don't think coming up with enough trust is the problem (shrug)

No but it might have crossed a few people's minds. Just throwing it out there.

:grin:

If anybody wants to know, Swapto can be trusted.

(thumbs u

I don't think coming up with enough trust is the problem (shrug)

Yup, trying to sell books now is very, very tough. Market is saturated with choice material and the purse strings have gotten tighter. I have had some luck selling books on CL and Brent's auctions, but selling here on the boards has been very lackluster. 2c

Yup. That pretty much wraps it up.

yup, unless someone buys it from here :baiting:

Ben is good people. (thumbs u

If a third party is needed for escrow, Quality Comix will volunteer to provide that service for anyone that wants it - free of charge for our Australian friend.

:golfclap:

thanks brent!

If a third party is needed for escrow, Quality Comix will volunteer to provide that service for anyone that wants it - free of charge for our Australian friend.

thanks brent!

wait just one darn tootin minute here... that book can get lost with me, just as easily lol

thanks brent!

wait just one darn tootin minute here... that book can get lost with me, just as easily lol

or me

thanks brent!

or me

Not me... don't want to get it confused with my other 2 AF 15 CGC 7.0's :screwy:

thanks brent!

or me

Not me... don't want to get it confused with my other 2 AF 15 CGC 7.0's :screwy:

us poor collectors don't even have one :tonofbricks: