• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

raboy was off the title by then; this was some other slow artist's fault.

Dang artists are all too slow! :sumo:

We certainly are. I haven't finished a picture in years. :cry:

Maybe you need to hire an editor so your work will get done and look polished and professional.

Maybe you need to hire an editor so your work will get done and look polished and professional.

Or you could speed things up by doing some swipes from Raboy. hm

Dead on! Cant wait!

Renaissance artists like Rubens had lots of assistants to complete their works while they handled the complicated bits like hands and faces. I need one of those. I also need another to handle the hands and faces. That would give me lots of time to practice my signature.

I was saving these to bring to Nels-Con, but it is still months away and I am impatient. Billy inspired me to put this run together with his lovely set. I managed to pick up a #2 a while back and enjoyed it so much I decided to get the rest.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I am :)

spysmasher1_zps2163cd29.jpg

great stuff, pons! i still need a 3. there's a beat one and an overpriced one on ebay now, and i've passed on both.

Thanks Billy. I don't have many long runs any more, just a few, but I do like collecting short ones that are as cool as this one