• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i'd actually consider just that if it was a b.c. coupon.  can't abide the placement of that'un.

You know, it kinda blends in a bit .... At any rate, that's what I've been trying to tell myself because I need a copy. 

4 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

A number of Raboy Fawcetts closed on Hake's this morning or afternoon or whatever (given Hake's crazy closing procedure).  I won only this one.  Bad pq, but I needed one and couldn't pass up a ped copy that went cheap.

image2.jpeg

Nothing wrong with the PQ in my eyes, nice pick up! I think Fawcetts are finally going to get their due if the Shazam feature is a hit, It will at least bring some more appreciation of them anyway. 

Hakes had some pretty nice comics for sale in this one (somebody stole that Large Feature 8 :D). I was more focused on the toys this go round though. 

1 minute ago, sagii said:

Nothing wrong with the PQ in my eyes, nice pick up! I think Fawcetts are finally going to get their due if the Shazam feature is a hit, It will at least bring some more appreciation of them anyway. 

Hakes had some pretty nice comics for sale in this one (somebody stole that Large Feature 8 :D). I was more focused on the toys this go round though. 

I picked up some misc doodads as well.  I love their catalog.  Tons of interesting (non-comic book) stuff.

43 minutes ago, sagii said:

Did you get lucky and get that one particular toy Corey?  :wishluck:

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Did you get lucky and get that one particular toy Corey?  :wishluck:

..I managed to bring home the 'Bacon' :kidaround:

..and thank you for asking if it was on my radar a few weeks ago :foryou:

2 minutes ago, sagii said:

..I managed to bring home the 'Bacon' :kidaround:

..and thank you for asking if it was on my radar a few weeks ago :foryou:

Yeah man! That was destined to be yours! Congrats! I know this is a comic book board, but love to see it posted when it's in your grubby little hands!  :banana:

5 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Yeah man! That was destined to be yours! Congrats! I know this is a comic book board, but love to see it posted when it's in your grubby little hands!  :banana:

You got it RM! (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Kind of a marginal Fawcett Raboy cover because it was published after he left the company and is actually a blowup of an interior panel from an earlier issue.  But I like it a lot ... and completists gotta complete!

The cover to Master 25 is also taken from the interior and that's no slouch.  Great book!