• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLACK THURSDAY VARIANT AND RAW SALE * CHEAP!!!

341 posts in this topic

Perha :insane:ps it is different strokes for different folks and all....but I am pretty sure the folks here in Tuscaloosa have decided that Tim Tebow is the Devil :devil:

:roflmao:

Up here in Ohio we know for a fact he is :gossip:

Independent confirmation...this elevates it to definite fact, yes??? ;)

Yes, you want to tip of espn or you want me to?

Nice...I'll leave it to the most recently burned (not that we have not had our share)...

G I Joe Virgin Variants (think Rich Henn)

(that's what SHE said!)

:whatthe:

Forty Year Old SAY WHAT???

Let me go grab that pocket protector pretty boy, and a shot of jim beam---

and my inflatable....ah, never mind... :sorry:

I was so hoping you would see that without me having to hold your hand and bring you over to it...

I love me some Richy Henn folks, not going to lie...

:whee:

G I Joe Virgin Variants (think Rich Henn)

(that's what SHE said!)

:whatthe:

Forty Year Old SAY WHAT???

Let me go grab that pocket protector pretty boy, and a shot of jim beam---

and my inflatable....ah, never mind... :sorry:

I was so hoping you would see that without me having to hold your hand and bring you over to it...

I love me some Richy Henn folks, not going to lie...

:whee:

:reacharound:

WHERE is ...I SAY WHERE is the REACHAROUND emoticon? ;)

Jon, I think of you too---every time I go to the post office and see your smiling face on that placard! ;)

(the resemblance IS uncanny) :cloud9:

and the best part of this thread...

love all the back and forth on Alabama/Florida and no one misses a beat! Carry on boys, my thread, you are all welcome to it!!!

JJ

Thanks for not minding the banter :) And yes I have the option of going, but realistically, might have to scalp that ticket...unbelievable what they are going for here in town...hell Bama/LSU tickets went for $300 to $400 for not great seats :screwy:

Amory Wars #2

1st Printing

These are really tough to get, were hitting as high as $50 a pop on ebay, can be signed by Claudio Sanchez (of the band Coheed and Cambria)! Attends cons all the time...

$10 each

NM or better unread

90022.jpg.af15bf1427d86a2f60b4be7617834d81.jpg

and the best part of this thread...

love all the back and forth on Alabama/Florida and no one misses a beat! Carry on boys, my thread, you are all welcome to it!!!

JJ

No one misses a beat...funny guy...of course no one is going to miss the beat bama gives florida :screwy:

BCS 2007 National Championship ticket: $250

Final Four Championship game ticket: $100

Earning "The" Ohio State's enmity for all eternity by trashing their arses in two sports in one calendar year: Priceless! :acclaim: