• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

last I promised - X-men 115

19 posts in this topic

Ok, last of the bunch for you kind opinions. The only major flaws are the production creases on both the front and back cover. You can see around Storm's knee and about the same area on the back cover(right above THE NEW LOGO)...the rest of the book is crazy sharp.

X1152F.jpgX1152B.jpg

The printing creases at time will knock on the grade and other times they will let them slide. One thing to look closely at is if there are any color breaks in the printer crease, or did the color stick. Its gonna be difficult for us to see that from the scan, but you can examine the crease and see color popping off, thats going to hurt the grade.

no spine ding I assured you and that is just a stray color dot near Austin's signature and thanks for all your opinions. When and If I send these X-books to CGC, I will surely post the result.

By far, I am very pleased with all these X books I bought recently. By far the nicest raw stuff I was able to find in 30 years of collecting. Nothing in my collection, even the 9.8 slabs are this white or this bright in colors.