• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spiderman 320-400 Complete

13 posts in this topic

For sale is a complete run of Amazing Spiderman 320-400. This includes the end of the McFarlane run, Spidey vs Hulk, Punisher, Venom, and Carnage storylines as well as few other nifty storylines during the 1990's.

Condition is NM- to NM+ with nearly all in the NM/NM+ range. All are individually bagged and 320-360 are boarded as well.

Will sell this lot of 81 comics for $99 shipped in the U.S.

Below are pictures of about 10 of the issues.

Actually I do have a buyer for it who wants to pay for it in a week. He said that if it sold before then, no big deal.

So if you were on the fence, feel free to fall over.

Ed

Are you telling me that if I don't want it then it's not a big deal? I'm not sure by which direction you want me to fall off said fence? Hopping over would seem like an invitation to buy whereas falling off seems like an invitation to "be gone ye scoundrel".

TBH I need a lot of issues in that run but have most from 350-380 so I'd be picking up duplicates if I just jumped on this one. But it doesn't mean I'm not considering it.

My comment was only made because most of these books you can usually find in the dollar bin at the LCS as I'm sure you probably know, I was hoping you'd say something more along the lines of "Yeah I can throw in 400-410".

Best of luck on your sale.