• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing under OSPG Guidelines

58 posts in this topic

Not that there is a shortage of reading, but most of the pressing threads are either deleted or locked. Mostly due to constant derailment.

seriously? I thought it is more of a case where more threads get derailed into a pressing thread

So which SEC team is Colt McCoy gonna whoop in the National Championship?

Probably Florida but McCoy and TX has to get by Nebraska first :whatev:

lol

I've got some books that I don't actually have that I don't want to press and maybe want to sell, but probably at 440x Guide, and I need somebody to give me some GPA info on about 1000 books and they are all going to be PGX'ed at some point.

Is this the right thread for them hm

I've got some books that I don't actually have that I don't want to press and maybe want to sell, but probably at 440x Guide, and I need somebody to give me some GPA info on about 1000 books and they are all going to be PGX'ed at some point.

That is a crazy coincidence because there are some books on my want list that I don't want, that if someone would offer them to me for 1/3 guide I'd buy to slab. Then i would crack them out, press them and re-sub them. Then i would get Bug to slug me in the nuts.

I might not want to buy the ones your are considering pricing, let me know what you might not have to sell.....

:popcorn:

That is a crazy coincidence because there are some books on my want list that I don't want, that if someone would offer them to me for 1/3 guide I'd buy to slab. Then i would crack them out, press them and re-sub them. Then i would get Bug to slug me in the nuts.

Some people would pay to see that lol

I just bought a book that someone did not want. I'll keep it until I don't want it anymore and sell it to someone who does not realize that they don't want it in the future tense either....

I might not want to buy the ones your are considering pricing, let me know what you might not have to sell.....

I haven't got an AF #15 CGC 9.6 to sell but I know where I can get a picture of one and then stick an image of a bug inside the case and add 'This book has been pressed by Master CPU' onto the label.

You can't have it for 1 million dollars but I would consider swapping it for 1000 'I'm a Dirty Dirty Dirtbag' badges made out of reused trims donated by Jason E.

If you send the badges directly to me, via Boozad but don't put a proper customs form on the package, then I'll send the book to Comic Supply so he can supply it to you ASAP.

If all of the above is agreeable to you can you please confirm by sending a text message to CapFreak's cell phone.

I haven't got an AF #15 CGC 9.6 to sell but I know where I can get a picture of one and then stick an image of a bug inside the case and add 'This book has been pressed by Master CPU' onto the label.

You can't have it for 1 million dollars but I would consider swapping it for 1000 'I'm a Dirty Dirty Dirtbag' badges made out of reused trims donated by Jason E.

If you send the badges directly to me, via Boozad but don't put a proper customs form on the package, then I'll send the book to Comic Supply so he can supply it to you ASAP.

If all of the above is agreeable to you can you please confirm by sending a text message to CapFreak's cell phone.

I <3 Comicopolis :roflmao:

How can I be sure you don't have a AF #15 CGC 9.6???? If I don't send you a personal gift Paypal for $1,000,000.00 I need to have some type of non-written letter verifying what you actually don't have.

If you could provide said non-existant proof, I may start the construction of said badges.

Anyone have Jason's e-mail?

on a side note......Boozad.... :applause:

How can I be sure you don't have a AF #15 CGC 9.6???? If I don't send you a personal gift Paypal for $1,000,000.00 I need to have some type of non-written letter verifying what you actually don't have.

If you could provide said non-existant proof, I may start the construction of said badges.

Anyone have Jason's e-mail?

on a side note......Boozad.... :applause:

I didn't have it and then I didn't send it to Buc Two. It didn't have a line running down the back cover and he didn't want the "I love CGC books" that wasn't printed on the blue label. Mr 9.9 said he would have it as long as it wasn't a 9.8 and that the purple label had the following words encrusted in diamonds - "I hate Marvelman but love evreybody with a Marvelman avatar".

It was at this point that Detroit Lauren said she didn't really love the parachute guy but she would pull his ropes anytime he changed his name to Archie and played with his Jughead - which was on a regular basis for the parachute pulling guy.

In the end I didn't type all of the above and now I don't want to go to the toilet.

I call BS on this.

Comicopolis doesn't have that AF #15 that he hasn't got, because it's me who hasn't got it. :sumo:

And as proof that it's not mine, I won't post a scan.