• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martin Armstrong says BUY Comic Books and Gold (Pages 8-10)

51 posts in this topic

I see my work here is done

No, it's not. We need more links to strip clubs that you have never been in. We need more of some teenage punk who never been laid in his life telling US, grown men, that we need women since we've never touched one before. We need more of your high-brow wit and insights. We need more of your condescending attitude. We need more of you, guy-whom-Chuck-Palahniuk-would-beat-mercilessly-for-mis-using-his-characters-name-so-badly.

Please, don't go!

:roflmao:

-slym

If you don't know who Martin Armstrong is, I suggest you find out

This Martin Armstrong?

Martin Armstrong (born 1950) is the former chairman of Princeton Economics International Ltd. Indicted in 1999 on charges of bilking Japanese investors, he spent seven years jailed for contempt of court before finally pleading guilty in 2007, and he is now serving a five-year sentence for conspiracy to commit fraud.

That's beautiful, man...

-slym

Yep, that's the one. :ohnoez: It doesn't mean his ideas are de facto incorrect, but it is, at best, disingenuous for Connor Tyler Durden to post them without some type of *ahem* disclaimer.

I posted this in The Water Cooler as well:

It's not Connor. Those of you who don't hang out regularly in The Water Cooler and the OA Forum are always misidentifying KrazyKat, thinking he's Bugaboo or Hammer or that one wack-job poster whose handle now eludes me and now CapFreek. It's not a red herring; teenagers like Connor simply don't have the interest or knowledge that this guy has. Connor has no money, he is not going to be following the price of gold in Hong Kong or reading up on the latest goldbug investment newsletters or railing against the Federal Reserve. Case in point: this guy's username, avatar and the content of much of what he posts is cribbed straight from the ZeroHedge.com financial blog. Connor ain't reading this and, if he is, he surely wouldn't understand it.

I'm not 100% sure this guy is KrazyKat, though since his M.O. matches KK's 100%, it's a pretty good guess. In any case, I am 100% sure this isn't CapFreek.

Yep, that's the one. :ohnoez: It doesn't mean his ideas are de facto incorrect, but it is, at best, disingenuous for Connor Tyler Durden to post them without some type of *ahem* disclaimer.

I posted this in The Water Cooler as well:

It's not Connor. Those of you who don't hang out regularly in The Water Cooler and the OA Forum are always misidentifying KrazyKat, thinking he's Bugaboo or Hammer or that one wack-job poster whose handle now eludes me and now CapFreek. It's not a red herring; teenagers like Connor simply don't have the interest or knowledge that this guy has. Connor has no money, he is not going to be following the price of gold in Hong Kong or reading up on the latest goldbug investment newsletters or railing against the Federal Reserve. Case in point: this guy's username, avatar and the content of much of what he posts is cribbed straight from the ZeroHedge.com financial blog. Connor ain't reading this and, if he is, he surely wouldn't understand it.

I'm not 100% sure this guy is KrazyKat, though since his M.O. matches KK's 100%, it's a pretty good guess. In any case, I am 100% sure this isn't CapFreek.

I didn't think it was Conner/CapFreak either.

I also don't think it's KK. KK is a little more in your face in a "matter of fact" way.

tylerdurden is more passive aggressive. tyler is also more abrasive than KK was.