• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stars, Stars and more Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58 posts in this topic

In the immortal words of Sally Field:"I can't deny the fact that you like me! You like me!"

To all my fans who voted for me as the star whore, ahem, star gigolo, I am very greatfull and to all the haters, I say boo.gifmakepoint.gif27_laughing.gif893censored-thumb.gif he, he , he

I gave you five stars because Calamerica promised to sell me his Wyatt Earp #63!

Sorry Redhook I never promised you anything - I already sold the comic to Deathlok. The case is closed( I hope) and there should never be any more mention about that matter. Period. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I gave you five stars because Calamerica promised to sell me his Wyatt Earp #63!

Sorry Redhook I never promised you anything - I already sold the comic to Deathlok. The case is closed( I hope) and there should never be any more mention about that matter. Period. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Did you relist or what? I was just wondering because the thread about that (Rant) went on and on. Don't be waggin' your finger at me dude, have a sense of humor! I know you cancelled the transaction originally because you didn't like his attitude. 893naughty-thumb.gif One more thing, is there any particular reason why everytime you list a proper name, it's bold?

I have only posted a couple of times in the past few days, yet I dropped to one star too. And one of my posts was donating to Timely's friend's funeral! 893whatthe.gifsorry.gif

Ya can't win - just grin & bear it.... grin.gif

Well I got you back up to 2, but the rest is up to the CGC Star Fairy!! 27_laughing.gif

Joanna gets 5 stars for the perfect words spoken, EVERYONE else gets 1! This is because you actually gave this SOB stars for asking, and an extra minus for caring about stars!

This is'nt Ebay, no feedback left, stars are a distant light that echoes your souls! grin.gif

confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

One more thing, is there any particular reason why everytime you list a proper name, it's bold?

On the Ebay Comics Chat/Message boards, that is the etiquette when referring to a forum member by name...cal is still used to that formality. smile.gif

Oh and I heard good things about this situation as well. Maybe on to final resolution.

I have no interest in garnering stars. If you're even the least bit worried about the number of stars under your name, you've got your priorities screwed up. This ain't high school, for cryin' out loud!

Take my stars - please! (Apologies to Mr. Youngman)

well I went ahead and kicked you down 5...heck I have none and I am happy...I do not understand the whole star thing but I do know that the more post you have the better person you are so....bump smirk.gif

The reason why you have no stars is because you are like your football team and have no rating.

One more thing, is there any particular reason why everytime you list a proper name, it's bold?

On the Ebay Comics Chat/Message boards, that is the etiquette when referring to a forum member by name...cal is still used to that formality. smile.gif

Oh and I heard good things about this situation as well. Maybe on to final resolution.

Thanks for the info Darth. Since it was a pretty public spat, it would be nice for the public to know if there was a resolution. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif