• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE HARLEY YEE COMIC HOUR....well, not an hour....

162 posts in this topic

Trippy,

if you were trying to be truthful and funny , forget it buddy. You were not in the least. All you did was show you have no class. :boo: :boo: :boo: I've been collecting since 1965; bought my 1st comic in 1963 , and let me tell you Harley is one of the good guys in this hobby. I had a minor problem with him years ago. It was taken care of in minutes with a phone call, He's human and can make mistakes. He always rectifies any problems. Been dealing with him for years. If you have a problem with him, Metro , or others learn how to grade yourself, then learn there grading also . It's all subjective; even CGC, it's an opinion in the end . BTW. I didn't like your Racist "Yoko Ono" comment , or Necrophilla sex comment. Really Trashy , No class whatsoever!!!! I know I would never deal with you; and yes I guess I am one of the big players , owning books such as:

FF # 1 Amazing Fantasy # 15 , Brave and the Bold # 28 and don't get me started on Golden Age.I'm really pissed at this thread as you can tell. As far as I'm concered you shouldn't be on ignore you should be banned from these boards . What a individual_without_enough_empathy!!!! :mad:

Trippy,

if you were trying to be truthful and funny , forget it buddy. You were not in the least. All you did was show you have no class. :boo: :boo: :boo: I've been collecting since 1965; bought my 1st comic in 1963 , and let me tell you Harley is one of the good guys in this hobby. I had a minor problem with him years ago. It was taken care of in minutes with a phone call, He's human and can make mistakes. He always rectifies any problems. Been dealing with him for years. If you have a problem with him, Metro , or others learn how to grade yourself, then learn there grading also . It's all subjective; even CGC, it's an opinion in the end . BTW. I didn't like your Racist "Yoko Ono" comment , or Necrophilla sex comment. Really Trashy , No class whatsoever!!!! I know I would never deal with you; and yes I guess I am one of the big players , owning books such as:

FF # 1 Amazing Fantasy # 15 , Brave and the Bold # 28 and don't get me started on Golden Age.I'm really pissed at this thread as you can tell. As far as I'm concered you shouldn't be on ignore you should be banned from these boards . What a individual_without_enough_empathy!!!! :mad:

I was prepared to gloss over the opinions in this post, but knowing now that you are (a) a Big Player; and (b) have owned books such as: FF # 1 Amazing Fantasy # 15 , Brave and the Bold # 28 I am really giving this post the respect it deserves. (thumbs u

PS: I, for one, wouldn't even think about getting you started on Golden Age. :fear:

Trippy,

I was prepared to gloss over the opinions in this post, but knowing now that you are (a) a Big Player; and (b) have owned books such as: FF # 1 Amazing Fantasy # 15 , Brave and the Bold # 28 I am really giving this post the respect it deserves. (thumbs u

PS: I, for one, wouldn't even think about getting you started on Golden Age. :fear:

Those exclamation points really drive home the lack of empathy Trippy showed....

:whistle:

Trippy,

Those exclamation points really drive home the lack of empathy Trippy showed....

:whistle:

Cap locks would have said it better.

:angel:

Discovering what TrippyMcSkippy looks like has reminded us all why it is best we never post pics or vids of ourselves on the Boards.
this coming right from the horses mouth :baiting:

lol I totally thought he looked like a retarded Dr. Watson photo............(but heavier of course, and way more retarded)

"...way more retarded...." hm

I guess that's a compliment, right Jim? lol

I'll take what I can get. Plus, I think I have more hair.

well, I for one don't think doc is that retarded at all (thumbs u