• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE HARLEY YEE COMIC HOUR....well, not an hour....

162 posts in this topic

Discovering what TrippyMcSkippy looks like has reminded us all why it is best we never post pics or vids of ourselves on the Boards.
this coming right from the horses mouth :baiting:

what a handsome couple lol

Actually, this video was made for a friend of mine and I randomly chose a dealer to pick on. I never intended to post it on the boards, but I guess alcohol persuaded me. I meant no disrespect to anyone...But it amazed me that so many took it so personal or so serious. yeah I am fat too..I got more rolls than a bread factory....Yeah, I did a sorry imitation of my favorite comedian Rodney...anyhow, no ill will towards anyone...And Im sure I will get some hate responses even from this post....:) Im just telling it like it is, no holds barr...lol

Amazing...

lol

My reputation as a buyer, seller, and collector is ALSO "pristine"...

Of course, that's not the reputation I was talking about, now was it...?

Hint: it's not your reputation as a "comedian" that needs work.

(thumbs u

Thats what I stated above...."my reputation at comedy is a different story. " Maybe I take too many chances and it offends people...but you know what..life is short..I dont mind people laughing at me and making fun of me..its all good..its all about a smile...but maybe I tend to get more frowns..lol

I am not Phil...but I havent been to HeroCon since 2000. This entire video I made was a joke...wasnt meant to be taken literally....

heavyweight.jpg

Is that a rock....balloon....

Lead

I am not Phil...but I havent been to HeroCon since 2000. This entire video I made was a joke...wasnt meant to be taken literally....

heavyweight.jpg

Is that a rock....balloon....

Yeah, that's gonna go over like a lead balloon...

:baiting:

-slym