• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE HARLEY YEE COMIC HOUR....well, not an hour....

162 posts in this topic

No, I cannot let this pass.

Harley Yee is the most honest dealer I have ever encountered. If something is "not right" he will move Heaven and Earth to correct it.

Yes, I have bought (a lot) of books from him, and I have also "broken bread" with him more times than I can recall off hand. He has been a guest at my home many times.

I have no idea what motivated the initiation of this thread, but I will go on record as backing Harley over "Trippy McSkippy".

I will never sugar coat anything...and i will always tell the story as it is, I have the guts to do so.

In your for Susan thread you say "i got the balls to tell it as it is". In your Harley thread you say "i will always tell the story as it is, I have the guts to do so".

I feel so much safer with such a watchdog. I wonder who your next tell-all thread will be about.

I will never sugar coat anything...and i will always tell the story as it is, I have the guts to do so.

In your for Susan thread you say "i got the balls to tell it as it is". In your Harley thread you say "i will always tell the story as it is, I have the guts to do so".

I feel so much safer with such a watchdog. I wonder who your next tell-all thread will be about.

:gossip:

Boozad's underwear preferences...

" 'Ya know what I'm saying???? "ya know what I'm saying????" Yes, I know and I didn't like it... (tsk)

In all fairness...there are MANY "Old school dealers" who WILL treat you right.

My advise is, if you have a problem with a dealer about a book...go to that dealer and work it out.

Slandering him is not a good way to deal with a situation. 'Ya know what I'm saying....

" 'Ya know what I'm saying???? "ya know what I'm saying????" Yes, I know and I didn't like it... (tsk)

In all fairness...there are MANY "Old school dealers" who WILL treat you right.

My advise is, if you have a problem with a dealer about a book...go to that dealer and work it out.

Slandering him is not a good way to deal with a situation. 'Ya know what I'm saying....

Word to ya, Moutha !!! :sumo:

So you gets yourself a Harley Yee 'VF' that you think is a actually a 'FN', but CGC think is a VG+?

All couple of questions come to mind...

(1) Where did you learn to grade? You managed to get a different grade (by some margin) to one of the hobby's biggest dealers and the hobby's independent grading service.

(2) Upon discovering that your 'VF' was a 'FN', why did you bother sending it to CGC? Why didn't it go straight back to Harley?

Pov, thanks for reminding me where I first thought this guy was a tool.

Another internet "honest" guy who "tells it like it is" by openly mocking people before using all other possible resources.

doh!