• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spidey 300

19 posts in this topic

(worship) thanks all, trying to figure out how to clean inside of scanner glass without going tim the toolman taylor on it.

Nice book! Just got my own Spidey 300 back from CGC and it was a 9.2. Yours looks nicer than mine.

I have the exact same problem with my scanner. I need to clean the inside of the glass but looks like I will have to go Tim The Toolman Taylor on it.

(worship) thanks all, trying to figure out how to clean inside of scanner glass without going tim the toolman taylor on it.

Nice book! Just got my own Spidey 300 back from CGC and it was a 9.2. Yours looks nicer than mine.

I have the exact same problem with my scanner. I need to clean the inside of the glass but looks like I will have to go Tim The Toolman Taylor on it.

Hewlet packard replied that its a tech thing and i would have to take to one of their local partners to have the inside of the glass cleaned.

Hewlet packard replied that its a tech thing and i would have to take to one of their local partners to have the inside of the glass cleaned.

dont do it... just google up your printer service manual... its easy to clean the glass inside