• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BucGone...

129 posts in this topic

A chicken walks into a comic shop and says "buc!", so the guy gives it a book and it leaves. Ten minutes later it comes back in and says "buc buc!", so he gives it two books. Again the chicken leaves only to return ten minutes later and says "buc buc buc!"

The guy decides to get to the bottom of this so he hands the chicken three books and then quietly follows it out the shop, over the road, into the woods and down to a little pond. The chicken takes the three books over to a frog sitting on a rock and the frog goes

"reddit"

"reddit"

"reddit"

Sorry I must be drunk already :acclaim:

A chicken walks into a comic shop and says "buc!", so the guy gives it a book and it leaves. Ten minutes later it comes back in and says "buc buc!", so he gives it two books. Again the chicken leaves only to return ten minutes later and says "buc buc buc!"

The guy decides to get to the bottom of this so he hands the chicken three books and then quietly follows it out the shop, over the road, into the woods and down to a little pond. The chicken takes the three books over to a frog sitting on a rock and the frog goes

"reddit"

"reddit"

"reddit"

I must be drunk too, because I thought it was funny. :insane:

"reddit"

"reddit"

"reddit"

I thought it was funny. lol

"reddit"

"reddit"

"reddit"

I thought it was funny. lol

+1 :applause: