• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BucGone...

129 posts in this topic

I still have all of mine. :grin: <-- see 'em there? lol

I hear a woman with all her teeth is considered sexy up your way.

:roflmao:

I guess that's true since my wife has all of hers. (thumbs u

I'd have to be the optimist and say a woman without teeth would be quite...entertaining. hm

I still have all of mine. :grin: <-- see 'em there? lol

I hear a woman with all her teeth is considered sexy up your way.

:roflmao:

I guess that's true since my wife has all of hers. (thumbs u

I'd have to be the optimist and say a woman without teeth would be quite...entertaining. hm

Add a flat spot on the head to set your beer and she would be perfect.

Thanks for the update. Truman ended up beating Dewey, too.

where was the ban posted in general dingle berry?

In a thread that was entitled some thing like "For those that don't know BucOne = Alleybat." It is languishing on Page Two or Three by now, probably between threads that announce that Tobey Maguire has signed on for Spider-Man 2 and that DannyMutantKeys has sold his Copper X-Men run.

In a thread that was entitled some thing like "For those that don't know BucOne = Alleybat." It is languishing on Page Two or Three by now, probably between threads that announce that Tobey Maguire has signed on for Spider-Man 2 and that DannyMutantKeys has sold his Copper X-Men run.

I must say, I've gained a lot of respect for you Sean. I've finally found someone who's just as sarcastic as I am. lol

I must say, I've gained a lot of respect for you Sean. I've finally found someone who's just as sarcastic as I am. lol

If sarcasm equals respect then I am good to go in the respect department.

yeah, that would be good if it did, wouldn't it. :sorry:

yeah, that would be good if it did, wouldn't it. :sorry:

I would be the leader of the free world. And I would make every day GLOD Appreciation Day just for you.